I tested out my homemade foam stamps and I am loving the patterns that came out!
I cut some of my red rosin paper into rectangles and covered both sides with gesso so I could print on the paper.
I still need to refine the bird stamp.
I’m also experimenting with turning bath tissue rolls into stamps.
I used Fast-Grab Tacky Glue to attach sections of cardboard tube onto some spare cardboard scraps. I can’t wait until these dry and I can test them out as well.
The best thing about these recent experiments is that I’m reusing old materials. There is tons of stuff just sitting around the house that can be used like this! You just have to look for it.